END TO END COURT PROCESS AUTOMATION SYSTEM AND ITS BENEFITS FOR THE LEGAL PROFESSIONJuly 30, 2020
The Nigerian Lawyer’s Guide To Starting Your Legal Radio Show.August 3, 2020
It is of the utmost importance that all clients and prospects are given the best treatment by your firm. It is worth having dedicated staff to handle your clients and not leave it to just anybody.
Having specific people handling your clients to ensure they have the best experience dealing with you and your firm doesn’t imply that they are the only ones saddled with the responsibility of ensuring clients get an exceptional experience in their dealings with you. Giving clients an exceptional experience is a shared responsibility of everyone in your firm.
It is important that those who relate directly with clients and every other person know their duties and how to behave when dealing with clients physically or virtually.
Last time we looked at some key points that will go a long way to help present you as competent and efficient in dealing with your clients.
Here is the link to that post https://legalstaging01.wpengine.com/7-point-client-service-checklist-for-law-firms/.
This is essentially a roundup of the previous post.
Important things to note:
- Be able to explain the components of your services; features and benefits, clearly and in simple terms that can be easily understood
- Know and understand how to put together or match specific services and departments with particular client needs
- You need to be able to confidently explain your firm’s services and areas of expertise
When communicating with your clients:
- Shake hands and always make eye contact when meeting with your clients.
- You should have or try to imbibe good listening skills
- Service and manage all clients the same, but note to use appropriate greetings for the different age ranges.
- Interact very well with your clients, learn to read their body language to determine if they will need some particular form of help. Be engaged and interested (make it obvious but in a realistic way) in what they are telling you.
- Align the customer needs with solutions and services.
- Remain calm during crises or when dealing with aggrieved clients
- Alleviate any point of confusion.
- Don’t take issues personally.
- Remember to always stay professional and polite.
- Smile always.