The last time I showed you how you can assess all your saved passwords in Google Chrome.
Sometimes you may need to open up a website on another computer or device. AT such times you may just find out that the password you think you used isn’t correct. It happens. You probably set the password a while ago and didn’t bother to memorize it or you just probably have forgotten what it was.
All hope is not lost if you have it automatically saved by your browser to reduce the number of times you have to type in your password anytime you want to access the particular website.
If you haven’t read how to a get your passwords from Google Chrome, make sure you read it here.
Today I will be showing you how to view your saved passwords in the new Microsoft Edge.
1. Launch the new Microsoft Edge browser and click on the 3 dots to the upper right corner, then click on ‘Settings’ as shown.
2. In the search bar (first arrow) to your left type ‘Passwords’ to display the passwords option but If the ‘Passwords’ option is already displayed as shown in the image (second arrow) just go ahead and click on it.
3. After clicking on the ‘Passwords’ option, all your saved passwords will be displayed but hidden, as shown below. You will see four different columns displaying the website url, your username, the password (hidden) and a column with three dots and an eye icon. Click on the eye icon of the website you wish to see its password.
4. Edge will ask you for your laptop PIN (if you have set up one to login) or your laptop password. Input the password or PIN as the case may be for you.
5. The password to website will be displayed for you to see.
Well, that’s it. You are done. So, if you ever need to view your saved passwords on Microsoft Edge browser, follow the steps above. Let me know if you have any challenge.
Next time, I will show you how to view your saved password from Mozilla Firefox browser. Have a great day. Ciao!