THE FUTURE OF LEGAL SERVICES: 3 PROFITABLE TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES FOR FIRMSMarch 16, 2021
IS YOUR LAW FIRM COLLABORATING, PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT?March 23, 2021
Client success for a law firm is said to have been achieved when your firm as a business entity delivers excellent client support, right from the first point of them coming across your service, till the end of time when you have fulfilled and met their need. This is achieved when your service rendered is able to keep your client firmly with you and away from your competition.
This is also achieved when your client care department or support mechanism is dubbed efficient and strong.
There are so many ways to achieve client success, but for this post, we will only look at 5 points:
- Understand and create the client journey: It is important to understand your ideal client. You can only achieve this by learning and knowing their needs, wants, likes, dislikes, etc. With this knowledge you can then create a journey of their experience coming in contact with your brand.
- Operate a client centric culture: Employ a client centric process meaning you have the customer/client at the center of all you do – it’s all about the client.
- Communicate effectively: You have got to make sure you communicate all you do and are about very well to the client, which should be about ensuring their satisfaction with your product or services rendered.
- Improve the quality and frequency of client interactions, also use the feedback to better your services and operations.
- Measure client experience: It is important to constantly evaluate, review and measure the experiences your client has with you (your brand, products and services). This will help you know what to change, how to better handle various situations, and how to ensure your client have the best experience with you.
Measuring the client’s experience, will also take in evaluating your customer/client care agent or personnel. Are they happy, do they feel free to bring their individuality to the table (as regards helping the client), how they respond to the calls (are they friendly, respectful, etc.), how long it takes to respond to and get a client satisfied or sorted out depending on the issue or situation, do they go the extra mile to ensure the client is satisfied at the end of the day etc.
It is very important that as much as your focus is on the external clients and making them happy, etc., your employees too must be happy, because they represent you and your brand to your clients and the outside world.
The work environment must be conducive and beneficial enough for them to work in, and their state of health (mentally, emotionally, etc.) must be stable enough to perform well at their duties.
“If your employees are at the forefront of your customer success strategy, they can drive the quality of that strategy.”
So to achieve this ‘client success for a firm’, take all these into consideration and practice, thank us later.
Access the most comprehensive and the largest legal research software at an affordable Price to speed up and cut down your research time. Click HERE NOW to subscribe.